INTEGRATED FASTENING SOLUTIONS
FROM THE MARKET LEADER
Immerse yourself in the future of wood processing, where autotec is redefining the standards. Here are some application examples of our integrated fastening solutions: from precise connections in state-of-the-art furniture production facilities to robot-controlled assembly of wooden components in the construction industry. autotec enables efficient, precise and reliable fastening technology that masters the challenges of the industry while setting the standards for quality and innovation. Welcome to the future of wood processing – welcome to autotec!
- 2024 Modularization of the 230 series BeA autotec devices to autotec A30, A32, A35 and A36 to optimize delivery times
- 2024 BeA autotec becomes the independent “autotec” brand
- 2020 New BeA autotec 244 with exchangeable cassette and BeA autotec 288 for jumbo coils up to 2500 nails
- 2019 First BeA autotec screwdriver for coil screws
- 2018 First BeA autotec “pusher” device that enables extremely precise adjustment of nail depth
- 2015 First automatic loading station for R20 nails for BeA autotec devices on robot arms
- 2014 First BeA autotec for staples with a wire diameter of 3.0 mm
- 2003 First BeA autotec for wide staples
- 1999 First BeA autotec with exchangeable cassette
- 1989 First BeA autotec
No. 1 worldwide with more than 20,000 BeA Autotec devices sold!
Discover the power of innovation in this autotec product video. Dive straight into the world of our pioneering fastening solutions. Short, concise and focused on the essentials – this video shows you how autotec is redefining the standards in the woodworking industry.
AUTOTEC LONG MAGAZINE
Up to 500 staples in one magazine and can be used in any stapling direction.
– Any stitching direction
– Different mounting lengths up to 200 mm
– Use in various production environments
140 nails in 28 seconds? No problem with our strip nailers.
– Long service life
– Optionally with external loading station
– Strip nails up to 160 mm
Large coils with up to 900 nails. In horizontal or vertical magazines.
– BDC and TC nails up to 90 mm
– Plastic or wire-bound coils can be used
– Extremely cost-optimized nailing through the use of large coils
Sometimes you just need more. Magazine capacity of up to 10,000 staples.
– Fasteners up to 65 mm
– Elimination of costly reloading times
– Up to 8 shots per second
When there is no more room at the top. Side loading with up to 5,000 fasteners.
– Corrugated nails and staples possible
– Fasteners up to 130 mm
– High flexibility
AUTOTEC CHANGOVER CARTRIDGE
Fastest reloading times. Especially for multifunctional bridges in the prefabricated house industry.
– Compact design
– Fastest reload times
– Up to 10 shots per second